Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Bed & Breakfast offers seven rooms for our guest accommodation. We offer a choice of queen, king and extra long single beds, as well as double futon beds. We have five en suite bathrooms and one full bathroom in the hall shared by two rooms.
We provide a fully equipped guest kitchen and common area to share. Our outside decks are shared by all of our guests. Often we see eagles, seals, porpoise, ships and fishing boats, and sometimes the Orca whales.
HARBOURVIEW ROOM (pictured to the right) Queen bed, en suite bathroom and double futon.
LIGHTHOUSE ROOM (pictured above) Queen bed, en suite bathroom with long claw foot tub, no shower, gas fireplace. Top floor, west and north harbour views.
BOATVIEW ROOM Queen bed, en suite bathroom and double futon, view of Yacht Club.
COW BAY ROOM King bed (or two extra long singles) en suite bathroom with shower only, gas fireplace. Top floor.
FAMILY SUITE (top floor, not pictured) Queen bed, double futon in large sitting area, table, chairs, en suite bathroom, plus three single beds. Great view over water and Yacht Club.
SUNSET ROOM Queen bed, sharing the full bathroom with the Eagle Room. Has a full length window looking out on the Harbour, and an outside door to the deck.
EAGLE ROOM King bed (or two extra long singles) sharing the full bathroom with the Sunset Room. Faces the wharf, smaller in size but light & bright.
RATES (Summer months are May 1st through October 10th, all other times are Winter rates.)
Double, king & queen ensuites $135.00 plus taxes in Summer. Winter rates $110.00
Single, King & queen ensuites $99.00 plus taxes in Summer. Winter rates $90.00
Two persons, family suite $155.00 plus taxes in Summer. Winter rates $125.00
One persons, family suite $115.00 plus taxes in Summer. Winter rates $95.00
Add’l adults $ 15.00 “ “
Add’l teens $ 10.00 “ “
Children 6 – 12 years $ 5.00 “ “
Double, king or queen, shared bath $105.00 plus taxes in Summer. Winter rates $90.00
Single, king or queen, shared bath $85.00 plus taxes in Summer. Winter rates $75.00
- View of harbour, boats, birds and sometimes whales, otters and seals.
- Walking distance to downtown and local attractions
- Near City bus route
- Free WIFI and computer for guest use
- Guest kitchen and common area
- Small guest library for local information
- Barbecue on outside deck
- Above government dock for boat tie ups
- Small freezers for guest caught fish
- Flat screen HDTV’s and phones in rooms
- Laundry machines for pre-arranged use
- Hair dryers
- Check out by 11 am unless by other arrangement. Store luggage by arrangement.
- Check in by 1 pm, but may drop in earlier to leave luggage.
- Please specify time and method of arrival when booking to assist with check in.
- Cancellation with 7 days notice at no charge for individual bookings, otherwise charges in the amount of one night.
- Cancellation for groups – 30 days notice, otherwise charge for first night.
- Book well in advance. Summer and other peak times are often pre-booked.
- Sorry, no pets due to possible allergy reactions of other travelers.
- We can accommodate special diets with prior arrangement.
- Non-smoking. Smokers may use outside decks or smoking area.
- Quiet relaxation with a beverage is acceptable.
- Families welcome but children must be accompanied at all times.
- Missing keys will be charged at $20 per set.